Monday, April 27, 2015

Sakura-con Part 4: Cosplays



Hey everyone! Time for the last part of my Sakura-con weekend, the cosplaays! Since I primarily worked that weekend, I didn't actually have a lot of time to go around and take pictures. 
But I loved my Seattle vacation either way! If you are the cosplayer(s) pictured, please comment on this post and I'll credit you~





Loved this group! They did a great job with the signs too :)

                                 




What a cute Kyary cosplay! I loved the skirt, so I took a few close-ups of all the junk food packaging!
This cosplayer is !





I really want to cosplay this Kyary outfit now too, just so I can eat all thee snacks ;)




I love seeing Princess Jellyfish cosplays! The series centers around fashion, so I love seeing the techniques used to make the dresses.



Love what she did to the skirt! I had a nice talk with her and she gave me tips on how to make the skirt, I can't wait to make one myself!





Wow, these Mystery Croquettes look so good! I actually didn't know they were from Kill La Kill at first, since I don't really watch too much action-y and  naked-y animes haha.





Ah, Tumblr Executive Suite 2016. 
R.I.P Copy
April 1, 2015 - April 1, 2015




That's all! I'm a bit bummed out I didn't take that many photos, since there were so many cool cosplays! Maybe next year~


~Lapin Chocolat



No comments:

Post a Comment

You would also like: