Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Houston Macaron Day at Tout Suite Cafe




Today is Tout Suite Cafe's birthday! They celebrated with $1 macarons!
Tout Suite Cafe is located in Houston, Texas behind the Minute Maid Park. My dad told me it was actually built in an old Ford dealership! 




Photo Credit: Tout Suite Cafe





Beautiful Valentine's Day themed macaron tower!


 There were so many flavours, they even sold out of some of them. Sad I couldn't try the Eggnog or S'mores!

Look to the left at the heart shaped macarons! I'll probably get some next week hehe...


 Strawberry, Coconut, Salted Caramel, Peppermint, and Chocolate!


Happy Macaron Day! I actually didn't know this was today, I just happened to be surfing Facbeook while in the area! Lucky aren't I?


Aaahh they're so pretty!




Now, time for all the other pastries! They had so many different desserts, I really should come back to try the rest.


 Look at all of them! Which wold you order?


 I totally thought the Salted Caramel Peanut Tart was a super doughnut haha


 The fruit tarts were so pretty!



Pot of  custard correct? I really wanted to try these, but I spent my money on macarons already! 




 The cookies came in adorable jars, and I love all they're mini chalk signs!


 Even their tonics are cute!


 I really didn't expect them to have this much of a variety, everywhere I turn there was a new thing I wanted to eat!


 A whole section of cupcakes, this place is going to be the death of me.




After about 45 minutes (there were so many people for Houston Macaron Day), I finally got my macs!


This box had Honey Lavender, Pistachio, Creme Brulee, and Cookie & Cream!


And this one had Red Velvet, White Chocolate and Raspberry, Salted Caramel, Rose, and Green Tea!




Jealous guys?


Tout Suite is definitely a Downtown Houston destination I have to go back to!
Check it out, they also have really handsome baristas!


~Lapin Chocolat


Facebook 
Tumblr 
Instagram



No comments:

Post a Comment

You would also like: