Tuesday, March 18, 2014

OOTD: Trick Hat Pricked Heart for Japan Fest




This one was from a photoshoot for the Houston Japanese Festival 2013! This was my first real photoshoot and my first time wearing a complete coord, I was really intimidated with all the fancy cameras and beautiful location, but I was luckily working with a lot of my friends from then. Trick Hat was also my first brand dress, I bought it so I would have an outfit for Anime Matsuri that year (the Baby, Alice designers and Midori were going to be there so I had to give it my best at a nice Alice or Baby coordinate right?)



Outfit Rundown:

Bonnet ~ Reve Lullaby  
Wig ~ Gabalstory
Dress ~ Trick Hat Pricked Heart by AatP
Blouse ~ Forever 21
Shoes ~ Bodyline

~Lapin Chocolat




No comments:

Post a Comment

You would also like: